Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

First Post...

I have decided to start blogging about my beliefs.

I was raised in a Christian Family, and I fully hold to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. While I am a Christian, I am also a Husband, a Father, a Business Man, a Photographer, and I hold many other "Roles" and wear many other hats.

I have decided to blog about my beliefs and how those beliefs affect the other things I do. I have gotten into several "deep" conversations lately, and have decided to begin writing some of the thoughts, challenges and questions that have arisen from those discussions.

I don't know how frequently I will write, but I am going to set a goal of two posts per week. We'll see how well I do.

Until His Plan for me is complete...
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and welcome feedback of every kind.

I do not use verification, nor do I screen comments. I will delete any obscene or SPAM comments, so if you see one please know it will not be here long...

Thanks for leaving a comment!!
Paul